- NY State Licensed Home Inspections
- NY State Licensed Mold Inspections
- NY State Licensed Asbestos Inspections
- Expert Termite Inspections
- Radon Testing
- Water Testing
- Bulkhead and Dock Inspections
- In Ground and Above Ground Pool Inspections
- In Ground Sprinkler Inspections
- Leak Detection
- Energy Efficiency Inspections
We will inspect any single component of a building or house:(roofing, siding, windows, heat, electric, etc)
Why Choose Safe Harbor?
From your initial phone call until the end of the inspection process, you will clearly understand that your interests and needs are paramount and in sync with the objectives of Safe Harbor Inspections. Shopping for a home inspection is not like buying a commodity where the only variable is the price. Every inspector and inspection company offers a different level of service and expertise so you owe it to yourself to do more than just shop for price. Shop for the services as well so that you don’t short-change yourself on what is typically the largest investment of your life.
The Most Referred & Trusted Inspection Company on Long Island and the New York City area.
Did you know?
Safe Harbor inspections has special software enabling you to easily create your own buyers repair request list based on our detailed inspection report.
Safe Harbor inspections has a unique presentation process with the seller and listing agent at the inspection. This eases negotiations. Be sure to ask about this when you call.
- High Quality Photographic Report within 24 Hours
- Most Thorough Inspections Available
- Every Concern Documented With At Least One Photo
- Email & Text Reminders For Inspection Appointment
- Professional Assistance in Communicating with Sellers For Negotiating Purposes
- 50% of Our Business Comes From Past Customer Referrals
- Over 16,000 Inspections Performed
- We Provide Special Software to Help You Negotiate